Dr. Brandon C. Specht is a highly trained plastic surgeon. Early in his pursuit of becoming a doctor, he was fortunate to be mentored by exceptional surgeons, including Dr. Janet Turkle.
Since early in his career, aesthetic surgery has been a priority for Dr. Specht, who enjoys the creativity and utility that plastic surgery provides for patients. His goal is always to leave his patients feeling better about themselves and able to live their lives more fully and comfortably.
In addition to being a plastic surgeon in Carmel, Dr. Specht also currently serves in the US Air Force and brings many lessons from his experience into his surgical practice.
Education and Certifications
- Double Board Certified in General Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Graduate of the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
- 5 years of General Surgery Training at Grandview Medical Center in Dayton, OH
- 3 years of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship at Cleveland Clinic
- Ohio Valley Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
The Man Behind the Surgery Mask
When Dr. Specht isn’t working as a plastic surgeon near Indianapolis, he spends his free time with his wife, K.C., and their 3 children: Emma, Adeline, and Gage. He is often coaching the kids in sports or working on their home garden together. He also loves the occasional round of golf, snowboarding, and duck hunting.